Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Hello people.

2013 was the most difficult year of my life. Starting this label back on December 25th 2012, I did not have the slightest idea of the events that would take place the following year. Words to describe the year "2013" would be depressing, stressful, and painstaking. This is far from complaining, but rather a fact. Despite all the problems I faced, I have never had more confidence about the label than I do now and could not have done it without these bands and their phenomenal music:

Sink Tapes
MPHIAT
A Troop Of Echoes 
SLOTHS
Deathdealer.
Canadian Wedding
Native Wildlife
Duck Little Brother Duck
Nous Etions
Aldo Raine
Crows-An-Wra
Subordinate
E.V.A
Øjne 
Thediscordofaforgottensketch
Gillian Carter
Au Revoir 
Lana Lana (RIP)
These Branches

2014 will be rad. We have some pretty fucking awesome releases coming out.

Thanks to anyone who has supported the label this year. It means the the world.

-Kehan