Monday, September 8, 2014

Hey everyone. Quick little announcement.

Don't Live Like Me has always been an intense passion of mine, but over the past few months the label has been pushed out of the spotlight while I continue to work, finish up school, etc. It is beyond stressful but I make it work as best as I possibly can. However despite being slowed down and mentally drained 24/7, I am always working on new releases. This is because I have absolutely no self control whatsoever 
These upcoming releases are nothing short of stunning. Without a doubt some of the best material that the label has worked on. There will even be a decent amount of material released by my band Monoliths as well. It is truly life affirming to work with such talented people all over the world and gather new friendships along the way. So that being said, I am looking forward to the future of Don't Live Like Me. This label is one of the few things I actually care about in my life so again, thank so very much for all the support and to all the bands that I have worked with <3 font="">
-Kehan